Re: MAFEX/JFE and Snow

Message posted by Gregos on November 16, 2012 at 11:05:24 PST:

As for Part II of the question, I doubt they will land the C-130s or C-17s at night. I don't think KENO airfield has high intensity landing lights. I would imagine a night drop of cargo and Airborne wouldn't be out of the question, and that is the whole reason I want to go. I would like to watch the exercise thru my night vision to see what they have in support of night exercises.

Several Years ago I found a .pdf online regarding a bid from the Air Force for lighting / electrical materials, etc. It doesn't mention landing lights so I would guess this is just for shed and around the water tank, etc.

Below is the gist of the .pdf I mentioned above:

62 -- KENO AIRFIELD LIGHTING MATERIALS
Notice Date
3/27/2006

Notice Type
Modification

NAICS
423610 — Electrical Apparatus and Equipment, Wiring Supplies, and Related Equipment Merchant Wholesalers

Contracting Office
Department of the Air Force, Air Combat Command, 99 CONS, 5865 Swaab Blvd, Nellis AFB, NV, 89191-7063

ZIP Code
89191-7063

Solicitation Number
FA4861-06-Q-B507

Response Due
4/3/2006

Archive Date
9/30/2006

Small Business Set-Aside
Total Small Business

Description
MODIFICATION TO ORIGINAL COMBINED SYNOP/SOLIC IS TO INCLUDE REVISED PRICING SPREADSHEET, ATTACHMENT 1. PLEASE REFERENCE REVISED PRICING SPREADHEET FOR SUBMISSION OF YOUR BIDS/OFFERS.

In Reply to: Re: MAFEX/JFE and Snow posted by Gregos on November 14, 2012 at 21:53:40 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]