Strange Objects and Crater

Message posted by greatguess on August 27, 2012 at 18:25:28 PST:

I am requesting your assistance figuring something out......

A couple of years ago i found something odd on a GE image at the following location near 31 miles SW of Dreamland:

36°49'3.97"N 115°56'8.94"W

The current GE image shows what appears to be a crater or remnants of an explosion at that location.

If you use the historical view feature of GE the crater appears to have happened between 1 Dec 2006 and 26 Jul 2009.

It also appears that there was something near the center of the "crater" before it was created.

There also appears to be three other similar objects to the one that was at the center of the crater which are still intact. One object is almost directly east (150' away), another object is 240' away in an east-southeast direction, and third object is located to the west-northwest 145' away - all four objects are most visible on the Dec 1, 2005 GE satellite image.

This has been driving me crazy for a couple of years and I cannot even imagine what might have caused this or what it is?

Could one of you smarter folks take a look at this and see if you can come up with a guess as to what this might be and who (or what) might have caused it....?

greatguess

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]