Re: Are you serious?

Message posted by The devil made me do it on March 29, 2012 at 16:08:47 PST:

Yup, I perused your web site also and that is what compelled me to post. Army Intel? Defense CounterIntel? Impressive if it were true.

First, contrary to what you've been told, there is no one-stop shop that houses all clearances and accesses--this includes Scattered Castles. Don't believe everything you read on a IC or DOD-website, especially when it pertains to the names of specific repositories, databases, etc... I'm not implying that such a database does not exist. But what I can say is that it does not go by that name or reference, or act in a way as described on the web site--just sayin.' And excuse me if I poke fun by responding like a politician: "Nope, I don't have nor know anyone with access to a database called Scattered Castles. But I will not say what, if any, access I have." Sorry, you're not gonna draw that one out of me.

Second, SCI is not provided in lieu of anything. SCI, in most simplest terms, is something that supplements and supports something that is already there. You had a poly? Okay, I'll bite. You have SI/TK/G/H? If I entertained your notion that such a "clearance" exists, can you state what the letters mean? I can pause for a moment for you to open up any search engine. ....And your statement about SAPs couldn't be anymore vague.

Third, CIFA no longer exists. Well, actually, certain parts of it no longer exists, while other parts were merely renamed and absorbed elsewhere BESIDES DIA'S Def. Humint Service--but I'm sure you knew that right? Mentioning that you work at NTTR on a coordinated or support level (yes, in those vague terms) is unclassified yes, but mentioning any more specifics (which you have done) is a no-no. And you crossed that line... you tout your past credentials while at the same time not taking seriously the oath you made in protecting and safeguarding national security information. BTW, a SAP name can refer to both the name of a place, the program it employs, etc etc, all at the same time! Just thought you should know that. Your claim that you worked for CIFA at Groom Lake during Red Flag couldn't be more false, unless you can prove that. According to your timeline, history of CIFA, your age, I'm pretty sure I would have heard of you or knew you by face if you worked there--please, don't ask me how.

Lastly, since you couldn't answer any of my simple questions in my prior post, I can't take you seriously... especially since there are major discrepancies between you/your name versus the bio info you listed on your site and the info you have claimed on this site thus far.

All I credit you with is being quite crafty with Google.

But seriously, thanks for entertaining me though.

In Reply to: Re: Are you serious? posted by Antonio on March 29, 2012 at 2:04:19 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]