Re: Atomic Testing Museum to Highlight Area 51

Message posted by T.D. Barnes on March 21, 2012 at 11:19:15 PST:

You are right, Robert, many, many out there believe we actually have aliens living and providing us their technology at the Area. AND, there is no way you can change their minds. After the National Geographic Channel documentary on us, I conducted approximately 35 international radio interviews. Very few asked if they were there. There questions were "what did we feed them, how long did they sleep, etc. There was no question in their minds but what they exist. I am participating in a media event for the exhibit this afternoon. From working with the museum, I feel you are right, that they are promoting the alien thing to bring the people in. My gut feeling, however, is that they will not push the alien myth as being real, but will those who worked out there. They value our support too much to insult the veterans or downplay what they had done and are doing. Allan Palmer, the Director is a former Wild Weasel pilot and respects the Area 51 workers for their untold contributions. The museum needs something like this to survive. Times are really rough on museums as well as most everything these days. I'll stop there and not get on my band wagon. ha

In Reply to: Re: Atomic Testing Museum to Highlight Area 51 posted by Robert on March 21, 2012 at 10:18:07 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]