Re: Message for TD Barnes re: 50's Groom Lake footage

Message posted by TD Barnes on March 05, 2012 at 18:42:49 PST:

Good question, Mark. Most likely I provided the video for the History Channel. I have quite a few short clips such as the first flight of the A-12 and from the Hycon U-2 video, Inquisitive Angel. I note that someone is marketing the Inquisitive Angel on the Internet, so I don't know if there is a trademark issue or not. The Hycon video should be public domain since it was filmed for the CIA, but one never knows. These days, even when we get our photos taken at Langley, CIA has to get a release from the photographer before they can distribute the photos to us. When I get some time, I will upload those video that I'm sure are public domain for download by anyone wanting them. These days I am nervous about having any video that has music to it for fear of being sued. I need to redo all that I have on Youtube just in case. Was there any video in particular that you have in mind?

In Reply to: Message for TD Barnes re: 50's Groom Lake footage posted by UK Mark on March 05, 2012 at 10:43:52 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]