Re: You Tube Area 51 Video

Message posted by neonsky on February 17, 2012 at 0:01:56 PST:

Well T.D. (If I may) your recordings and those of other Roadrunners with UNLV is certainly a worthwhile an rewarding endeavor. In a sense you will live in history far beyond this corporeal existence. That pleases me personally as I have known a couple of people who have since passed on who would certainly appreciate your project.

I think it is built into the human psychy that all of us want some form of recognition to show for our existance on this small blue marble, especially those who toil in obscurity knowing they are doing a good job, doing the right thing, being a part of historical events that they must keep to themselves, and they can't tell anyone.

Personally, I probably admire your and other's mindset, just as much as the actual work you might have done, i.e., it takes a certain kind of man/women to do that kind of work. I'd like to think they still exist and truly preach the mantra, "If I tell you, I'd have to kill you".

Robert, I think you are right on. I too am a dreamer always asking what Ifs and Whys when too many can't see past their nose. Half the time I spend in the desert is day dreaming, letting my mind run wild. What a wonderful place to let go without the hustle and bustle of the city. That area is truly compromised with the stuff dreams are made of. Unfortunately it happens too often while waiting for some RF action, and an F-15 flies right up Coyote Pass at maybe 400 MPH, a few hundred feet off the deck and right up my backside. I can't tell you how many photos I have of the ass end of one of those suckers catching me off guard.

And for most readers here, Gallop and other pollsters consistently indicate over 50%, sometimes well over 50%, believe there is other life in the universe, and almost as many believe we have been visited by intelligences not of this world. So it can be extrapolated that at least half of the Dreamland readership fits in that catagory, but out of repect for the webmaster and the tenents of this website, most just zip their lips. BTW, they also tend to be more educated than the average person.

So go gentle on those who find dreamlandresort for the first time, and ask those perennial questions about Area 51. It goes with the territory of who you are. I would suggest a side bar/link where those inquisitive individuals would be directed to links to urls more to their liking. I'd be glad to help with the info and urls if it is ever considered. Personnaly I think it would raise the bar at this site. After all this website is a class act and a side bar to redirect would be in keeping with that stature.

We seem to forget that the inquisitiveness
nature of Area 51 is constanttly being recycled as new generations of people come on line and discover this site for the first time. This is not a stagnant site, nor is the enigma statice. Both are alive and doing quite well. New blood begets questions that many of us just take for granted.

Thankfully most of the readers here are pretty classy and patient with newbees.

There is really no good time or bad time to go to Tempiute or Railroad Valley. Like I said, it is like going fishing. The longer you stay at your favorite spot(s) the more likely you'll see something. I can certainly attest to that. Red Flag is purely military exercises, but not exclusively so. Wait long enough and what goes up, will come down.

Lastly, because I'll again disappear for several months as the lurker I am, I'd like many of you to know that at any one time, there is only a handful of people in the world, and that "in the world" boggles my mind, who seriously, on a regular basis trek out to DREAMLAND and regularly share and feed the lifeblood of this website. Many visit when they can, but there is really only a small hardcore cadre of individuals who sacrifice time and money who live out our dreams, and most of all, share it all with us.

Thanks guys, on both sides of the mountains.

Now I'm outta here until I'm luckily enough to be back there again when the s**t hits the fan.

To Joerg, Jeff, Gary, Peter, Hank, Robert, Ike and others, my friends in Alamo and Rachel thanks for being who you are, a special breed in your own right.

Alan

In Reply to: Re: You Tube Area 51 Video posted by Robert on February 16, 2012 at 10:29:01 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]