Re: You Tube Area 51 Video

Message posted by Robert on February 16, 2012 at 10:00:43 PST:

It was a blast taking people out to Area 51. I can honestly say that everybody enjoyed the experience. The vast majority of the people were very interested in the alien/Bob Lazar folklore. The very first question almost 99% of the time after I picked them up from their hotel was, "Do you believe Bob Lazar and are there aliens at Area 51 or at least alien technology". I personally did not believe that, but I would usually say something like, I am not really sure, but in 2 hours you are going to see why Area 51 would be the most perfect place on earth for our government to keep this type of craft or aliens! The remoteness will blow your mind! They would agree and love the experience of going out to see the Cammo dudes, little alien inn. I would also take them to the back gate. I charged $150 a person. I usually took out two people. The Aussie's were always my favorite. Great people! The Europeans were very very very much convinced there was alien technology there. There was no way I could convince them otherwise. Overall the best part of doing the tours, are the friends I met from overseas that I still keep in contact with through Facebook. With the price of gas, sick days being used, price of alien burger, I usually didn't make a whole lot of money. The real reward was making friends with common interests and seeing them realize and experience what a unique and incredible place that area is. If you type in area 51 tours in YouTube, my videos show up. They are under rch49ers and my web site for tours is no longer alive!!!

In Reply to: Re: You Tube Area 51 Video posted by X51 on February 15, 2012 at 21:07:35 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]