Re: Chuck Clark's Mystery Aurora Videotape

Message posted by X51 on January 29, 2012 at 18:01:50 PST:

I recall when I first came to Dreamland and was very inquizative and asked questions as a newbie and members didn't seem to have a problem answering them on such things as Bob Lazar... Now It does seem a topic not to be mentioned...

I am surprised more newbies don't ask about it..

is it because it is believed that it was a hoax and
there is true evidence to prove that it is ? therefore a waste of time discussing it...as there are many arguements suggesting it is, but some of the facts do seem to relate to some truths..He appears to have known about Element 115 before it was officially discovered..that alone has to raise some VERY big questions....even if it is just to confirm that a Bob Lazar really did work at so called S4...and one wants to discuss WHY would he or someone go to so MUCH trouble to make up such a story which to me is one of the best storys that I have looked at, and if there was any truth in it...to me it would be the biggest thing ever to be realeased in mans history.....

It entails a LOT of information that is made to seem scientific..as well as far fetched...OR if it was made up by the CIA for what ever reason...be it to give some distraction from some secret man made aircraft that may had been around at the time... then I think this is still something members may be interested in..

or is there other reasons for no longer wanting to discuss such things...

I agree this should not be a forum to discuss UFOS in general as I myself believe most are hoaxes or objects that are not easy to explain, BUT I don't agree if there is a discussion on possible UFOs or stories of them connected to Area 51 or around its proximity that it should not be discussed.

I know there are other sites that do discuss Bob Lazars story in detail...

but to think that his story is connected with Area 51
and it is no longer discussable on this website when there must be new members visiting this site every day who may like to ask such questions, to me seems unfair...when a few years ago it didn't appear to be a main issue..

Could there be a thread created on the dreamlandresort forum for members who may wish to discuss such matters as long as it is Area 51 related. ?

Back some years ago when Glenn Campbel and Tom Mahood
and others freely wrote about it , they eventually came to their own conclusions that may have influenced
many people to dismiss such things...But has there been other things that may still suggest some truths to the story that keep one questioning it and wondering !...

Just my thoughts on such topics....

In Reply to: Re: Chuck Clark's Mystery Aurora Videotape posted by Chris H. on January 29, 2012 at 17:01:20 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]