Re: Chuck Clark's Mystery Aurora Videotape

Message posted by TD Barnes on January 29, 2012 at 17:28:28 PST:

We're talking apples and oranges. A lot of the past could and in a lot of cases, should be declassified, but what we are doing out there today should not be. The past, now, and the future are all different situations. There are a couple of rogue countries building nuclear weapons with the stated intention of using them against us and our friends. My concern is that we tip our hand on having something new and it bites us where it hurts when we have to take action to prevent nuclear attacks. As they say, "Loose lips sink ships". In wars past, the front lines was overseas and the enemy on a front line. Since 9/11, the war is occurring here and some of our enemy is homegrown. As Joerg can tell you, about 75% of the traffic on our websites is China and other such countries harvesting information. The US develops something and they steal it, which means they are stealing from us taxpayers. It got so bad last year, I took the data harvesting matter to an Intel agency in Washington to determine if we were exposing anything of benefit to an adversary. Joerg, Pete, and I often get clearance before we post something that we think will benefit our enemies. This would be photos, video, and technical material in the form of documents. As long as we have enemies, we will have to have secrets. We have a duty as citizens to protect those secrets. We should also respect Joerg's website by not making it an anti-government, anti-military website. Nor should his guests affiliate his website to the UFO and alien craze. That is not what his website is about. I spoke up on this merely because I know the direction this thread was going could hurt Joerg's reputation through affiliation.

In Reply to: Re: Chuck Clark's Mystery Aurora Videotape posted by Stealthmaster on January 29, 2012 at 15:53:32 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]