Re: S4

Message posted by Chris H. on January 19, 2012 at 19:41:40 PST:

Ah, Bob Lazar. Love him or hate him I guarantee you he's the sole reason many people took the initiative to find this website in the first place. I'm not really sure what to say about Bob Lazar. I guess I'll stick with my usual "it's a good story" philosophy. Tom Mahood has really gone above and beyond the call when it comes to discrediting the guy, while others like George Knapp still to this day believe Lazar's claims. Without knowing the area well, or having traveled it in person, from looking at fairly recent satellite images I don't think it would be impossible for a bus to get from Groom Lake to the area Lazar said is called "S4". It looks pretty flat most of the way. But with that said, I also have never seen any evidence of hangar doors or a hidden infrastructure being built into the side of the mountain range there. Look for things that are unavoidable like tracks left by vehicles, or ventilation systems that would be needed for such a base. I don't see it. Did anyone ever figure out what Lazar filmed when he took John Lear and Gene Huff out there on a couple different occasions? Just routine JANET flights?

In Reply to: Re: S4 posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on January 19, 2012 at 14:22:57 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]