Re: Question

Message posted by Gregos on January 17, 2012 at 11:56:17 PST:

The document was actually a "blue print" and yes I will release any good info after Joerg and I verify if it's something worth publishing on this site. It probably has nothing to do with our favorite base and the last thing I want to do is waste anyone's time!

But the reason I asked this is that this warehouse to me has no reason for a coffin storage facility to my knowledge. I know that's Dover AFB's job. So I don't know how many Nellis or TTR or who ever would have on hand at any given time. To put it lightly, I understand you can't make an omlette without breaking some eggs. But I think any coffins in sight would be very demoralizing to the boots on the ground... I know if I went to work and saw them stacked up I'd want to bug out!

Anyway, bear with me here, but this is why this intrigues me so much: I grew up next to Valley Forge, PA. All my teen life I heard rumors of an ICBM base inside Valley Forge National Park. That was during the Reagan years of the cold war when I thought nuclear war was immanent. I never believed it as we knew that place like that back of our hand. Well, later I revisited my childhood home and my old friends from school took me to a Nike ABM site just to the South West of Valley Forge. We went down into the concrete bunkers and saw the rusty launch rails and all! It's now an upscale housing tract at: 40° 3.892'N, 75° 28.835'W
So some truth gets bent thru the grapevine over time. So My buddy who knows that I'm into Area 51 just asked me no more than a week ago, if I knew of somewhere deep in the desert where thousands of coffins were stored for "the big day?" Up until the other day I laughed at this nonsense. But this makes me think of my Valley Forge experience. Now once again I do not believe this story for several reasons. But I wonder if this story got twisted as well? That's all. No big deal...

In Reply to: Re: Question posted by OldThudMan~!!~ on January 16, 2012 at 14:01:02 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]