Re: Aurora Spy Plane

Message posted by themadgenius on January 17, 2012 at 3:29:27 PST:

Good Post! First like I said in a post below this, if you have captured something on footage that is awesome. Go to industry publication and have them do a drawing and article of what you saw. Show them a clip of what you captured. You are protected than under the Shield Law, which is sources to newspapers/journals cannot be prosecuted with what they disclose. That is what the Swiss Mountain Bat did when he saw an aircraft in 1999.

To think that nothing has replaced the F-117 and B-2 in the black world is absurd. The USAF didnt make Area 51 so big just so we could take pictures of it! While I dont believe in the crazy radical ideas, I do believe that we have already tested and matured hypersonic flight. The USAF is just double-grinding right now. I hope they didnt go out and bury the projects in the ground and forget where they were. The US Govt goes out of its way to suppress technology. If you can go Hypersonic in the white world on a mature platform than the rest of the world will soon be catching up and the state of warfare changes. I think Hypersonic flight is a major game changer into the way War is conducted. Alot like the way the tank was introduced into War in the early 20th century.

As far as cost and efficiency are concerned, most of that is classified as well along with the initiatives to do so. So we really dont know why the USAF did this and that with the stories that they do feed us being possible to grounds of suspicion.

In Reply to: Re: Aurora Spy Plane posted by RoadKill on January 16, 2012 at 20:03:13 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]