Re: Aurora Spy Plane

Message posted by Chris H. on January 15, 2012 at 11:34:40 PST:

I brought this very topic up here years ago and was told to drop it once the dialogue back and forth started to heat up. I've kind of moved on from the subject since then. Chuck always provided lots of great photos and such for this site when he was living in the Rachel area. I've never met Chuck Clark so I can't talk about the man's character, not that I would anyway. Check out the link below to find the initial discussion from 2002 I mentioned above. As for what I believe? As of now, January 2012, he hasn't released the tape in question. So therefore there really isn't much to discuss as far as I'm concerned. I don't believe in something that I can't see. At least not in this case. Chances are if the tape does in face exist, the technology that he is so afraid of exposing would be either obsolete, failed, or irrelevant by now. After a lot of digging on my part over the years and talking to reliable people I think it's safe to say that the "Aurora Program" wasn't a single airframe, but rather a group of exotic airframes that all used similar propulsion technologies. I think there is far too much evidence out there to completely dismiss the fact that something was out there between the late 80's and early 90's that was FAST. Feel free to e-mail me personally with any questions you have on the subject.

Attached link: Chuck Clark's Mystery Aurora Videotape?

In Reply to: Re: Aurora Spy Plane posted by Anon on January 12, 2012 at 19:11:45 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]