Re: Aurora Spy Plane

Message posted by Bg on January 12, 2012 at 20:21:59 PST:

Enjoyed the article...

Being a relative novice to some of the members on here.
I don't recall seeing too many writings from anyone claiming to have witnessed Aurora...

If that was back in 1994...would this be a time when there were more reports of anyone witnessing it...or have they been relatively steady over the years.

IF it has required being in the right place , at the right time under such severe conditions to have a chance of seeing such a thing...Just how often would this thing actually Function.

It may suggest much more so in the extreme winter conditions...

Would this have been a time when there was more interest in Area 51 ? that security or surveylance , ensuring there would be no one around may had been severe back then, or would you say its always been that way and still is today..( or probably today they have more surveylance with better technology)

Myself would have though today there may be less interest and likely to be less persons around in Winter than in the 1990s when the UFO interest was
still higher after Lazars stories...

Would it still take such extreme measures today to have a chance of seeing something extreme or are they better than ever at detecting anyone around.

I wonder How many of the Older members would claim to had seen Aurora ? would I be right in estimating it be likely less than a dozen ?

In Reply to: Aurora Spy Plane posted by Anon on January 12, 2012 at 17:26:09 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]