Re: Aliens at Area 51

Message posted by Ag on December 01, 2011 at 20:22:18 PST:

If there are Aliens on this planet , then I suspect yes.

I think most of the long term members on this site have now dismissed the subject as there has never been any direct proof...but it may be a shame to totally do so. And for any new members, I suspect a high percentage who do visit this site, do so from the interest of Alien research.

After my own research... I have not seen anything that
seems to offer any revealing evidence to a lot of the myths, rumours and stories that have evolved over the years.

The only story that I still question that may have had a grain of truth was that from Bob Lazar...

Some new theories that I would like to look into are
that if they are here that they are here but can be within a different form of the electro magnetic spectrum ...and could remain difficult to detect for the likes of most people invisible to humans if they choose to be...such as if they were in infared, ultra violet, x ray zones...Could they have Space crafts that also remain difficult to detect ?

I personally think over all, most of us know very little about the real physical laws of the universe and what may be possible.

The scientist have only JUST to to the stage of believing that its looking quite possible to go faster than the speed of light.

As long as scientist continue to try to prove or question if God exists or not, I will question if Aliens may be on this planet. I will say however that after the research that I have done so far as exciting as the journey has been in the direction that I have took...at the moment its come to a dead end for now.
But that's not to say that I have took the right direction !

In Reply to: Aliens at Area 51 posted by T. Penney on December 01, 2011 at 14:35:08 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]