Re: Strange things happen a Area 51...!

Message posted by A51 on November 14, 2011 at 7:49:31 PST:

Hi OTM,

I have seen the humming bird video before, but yes its an incredible piece of engineering...

It would be great if one could send such a thing to fly and a nose around Area 51 , scanning with its mini camera... if it was possible for the remote control to work over a 20 to 30 miles away...That would be fasenating !....I believe there is a drone that can be flown from 20 to 30 miles away by remote control... but it costs about $20,000 to 30K...and its the size of a large model aircraft...That would be interesting if one could have took it on top of Tikaboo before the cameras showed up.

Yes I noted about the dates where that engineer referred to Roswell and suggested that the craft were sent onto groom a few months later...that doesnt seem right unless he meant a few years later rather than months if there was any truth to it.

Thanks for the Avro car link.. I have not seen that before... its very interesting.

I noted one of the photos was the same as what was in the video I posted..where it shows a craft being assembled within a workshop. So this does suggest the footage for the video I posted was made up and using footage of the avro cars workshops and NOT A51.

In Reply to: Re: Strange things happen a Area 51...! posted by OldThudMan~!!~ on November 11, 2011 at 20:25:52 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]