Re: Remotely operated camera on Tikaboo

Message posted by A51 on November 11, 2011 at 10:06:00 PST:

I have not logged on to DL for a few months and its amazing what I have read on my return...It certainly is a shock to the system if you lay off for a while to come back and see what the latest news is.Especially when I read about Cameras now on Tikaboo and at Little Allien...Big Brothers taking over everywhere...even in a Hotel toilet that I was in a few weeks ago that I have never seen before.If you have not experienced this... How bad is that !
google maps now show all the 375 highway...and all this within a few years since they started it.

Thank you for the information that members have posted...

Can If during 2011 if anyone who may have been at tikaboo may have actually witnessed anyone around who may have been involved dealing with the camera set up.
I recall seeing a photo of it and a website referring to it...( Appolgies I will have to recheck the poster)

I just wonder when this was done ? Approx what date ?
and exactly Where abouts on Tikaboo ? Is it on the peak where hikers all visit exactly on the top ?

Also are there cables easily visable and where do they go... Do they go down towards tikaboo valley OR do they go down the route that most people follow to climb up?

I just wonder where the cables go to...and How they are connected to whatever is the final source connection , be it bold mountain or where ever.

I have had a new type camera put up near where I live.. and I also suspect that this is infared and has sound listening caperabilities...

I am being told in the US and UK... these are now becoming a major thing... In certain cities in the UK.. they have microphones and if someone is seen dropping litter, you hear a voice telling you to pick it up...

No doubt, if they have them also in public toilets, what they will have to say if someone missaims at the urinal :-)

In Reply to: Remotely operated camera on Tikaboo posted by RoadKill on November 01, 2011 at 8:35:00 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]