New Area 51 Satellite Image, Update

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on July 16, 2011 at 14:08:11 PST:

Thank you all for expressing your support. We are only about $550 short of the minimum order, so at this point we have decided to move forward and get the donation process started. The sooner we come up with the needed amount of $2,500 plus about $250 for payment processing fees, postage, DVDs etc. the sooner I can place the order for our new 2011 Satellite Image of Area 51. This will be a new 1/2 meter resolution satellite image, exclusively taken for and published on this web site.

Please see the attached link to my original post for how this works. Each team member who donates at least $100 becomes a member of our image analysis group and will receive a full resolution copy of the image on a DVD. Selected clips from the satellite image will be posted on this web site as well. And of course smaller donations to help out are most welcome.

There are two ways how you can send us your donation:

Mail a check, payable to "Joerg Arnu" to:
Dreamland Resort, PO Box 777324, Henderson, NV 89077

Or use the "Donate" button near the bottom of our start page for secure payment via PayPal, using your PayPal account or any major credit card.

VERY IMPORATNT: Either way, please include your full name and mailing address for the DVD.

BTW: For those readers new to Dreamland Resort: We have done this twice before, in 2007 and 2009, with great success. Both times we discovered some new and unexpected new developments at Area 51. Don't take my word for it. Check out the forum archives.

And for those who want more than Janet flights and E-3's, here is your chance.... Sorry, couldn't resist... ;-)

Attached link: Original 2011 Satellite Image post

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]