Re: Area 51 Book Disclaimer

Message posted by PiperJ3 on June 07, 2011 at 19:21:13 PST:

T.D., I for one am in awe of the accomplishments that you and your fellow co-workers were able to achieve, and perhaps even moreso that all of you were so very successful in keeping your oath of secrecy for so long, even from your closest friends and family. All of you are shining examples of what has made America the greatest country on Earth. I salute you and am honored to live in a country with men such as yourself. I sometimes feel unfortunate that I grew up in a generation in which honor and integrity are often viewed as inconveniences. Mrs. Jacobsen is a perfect example. Despite what she says, it is her job as a reporter to make sure that that what she reports is as close to the truth as is reasonably possible. I feel very sorry for Al O'Donnell, if he is the "secret source", as has been reported. This man, who was a pioneer in national defense nuclear technology, and whose true life story is in no need of any embellishment, may have ruined his legacy and credibility just to help "Annies book". Truly a shame.

In Reply to: Re: Area 51 Book Disclaimer posted by dannywho on June 06, 2011 at 18:19:46 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]