German "Area 51 documentary"

Message posted by dannywho on May 24, 2011 at 11:03:28 PST:

"Geheimnis Area 51 - MiGs im Sperrgebiet", I have just finished watching this, it is "very" well done. Joerg posted this link originally on May 05, 2011 at 17:19:29.
There are many interviews in English that are translated in German, depending on your ability to tune-out the German and your German language skills you can gleam much from this. Although it would be wonderful for someone to translate the whole thing into English. Hint.

His post is below, I feel this is a good time to re-post this now due to the new National Geographic Channel documentary and the Area 51 book that have both hit the media this month.

The footage is from a German Area 51 show that I helped with a few years ago. They used my panorama with permission, and also managed to acquire some pretty unique footage. The show is titled "Geheimnis Area 51 - MiGs im Sperrgebiet". Much of it is about the acquisition and evaluation of the various MiGs at Groom. An excellent show, if you speak German... :-)

The show is available on YouTube in six segments. See attached link...

Thanks again to Joerg

Attached link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVjMOyDUNV8&feature=BFa&list=PLD358151F36F97080&index=1

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]