Re: NatGeo

Message posted by dannywho on May 23, 2011 at 19:39:39 PST:

Simply the best. The production values are on par with the best, kudos to the staff at the National Geographic Channel. And of course hi praise to all those from this forum who participated, T.D. Barnes, Peter Merlin, et.al., it is always amazing when you watch a well produced and shot movie or documentary how seamless and enjoyable they can be. This is the "real story" of the ranch that we all know and love. Kudos and Bravos to the production team, the editors and those who toiled to keep this the story of the men who went into the desert to go to work, who kept us safe and created history on par with the Manhattan Project or the Glomar Explorer.

Below are my comments from another site, I think that they also fit here.

It's a shame so many of you are skeptics, I've been to the boundary of the base many times, I also have met a number of former workers, i.e. engineers, military, cia, lockheed, pilots, etc., these men are the real deal, these early pilots are the other guys, the other "Right Stuff". They were doing things as a pilot that until five years later were finally being done by Astronauts. The dedication to their careers and to our country show what determination can accomplish. They are my hero's.

Attached link: Part one of the documentary, Area 51 declassified

In Reply to: Re: NatGeo posted by Stu on May 23, 2011 at 8:22:41 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]