Re: Another Stealth Chopper in the Osama Raid?

Message posted by Tangolima on May 22, 2011 at 16:50:19 PST:

Andre, thanks for your obervations. I was wondering if the MH47's were LO or not, and that it might be that the Pakistanis were used to seeing them in their airspace for whatever reason, training, joint ops, etc. I agree it is a shame that the Chinese will benefit from this incident. It is also too bad that our Pakistani 'friends' allowed them to fondle it.

A friend sent me a link to an interview on NPR about the operation, and during the interview an Army helo maintenance guy called in to state that that some super high tech explosive (the size of package of cigarettes) was used to 'vaporize' the main part of the helo since it housed more sensitive equipment than the tail section. You may have a better idea of whether this is BS or not.

Zipper - yes I wondered why the media didn't comment on the Chinook versus the Silent Hawk issue....but remember who we're referring to...the media.

In Reply to: Re: Another Stealth Chopper in the Osama Raid? posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on May 22, 2011 at 12:46:28 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]