Re: Holy crap

Message posted by TD Barnes on May 19, 2011 at 7:27:31 PST:

Good morning Joerg. I am in D.C. doing interviews for the National Geographic Channel. Attended the premiere screening last evening. They did a great job on the documentary covering the early days at Area 51. A lot of our friends from CIA, DIA, and the Smithsonian attended, and of course the International Spy Museum staff who hosted the reception, screening, and a great dinner afterwards. We didn't get into the weird stuff. The documentary airs Sunday night at 10 pm EST. Obviously we Roadrunners wish the book would have focused on the real stuff at Area 51 and not the Roswell rehash. The last chapter came as a total surprise to us. Obviously, the Roadrunners are extremely dishonored and disappointed to be associated with a Nazi and Russian horror story dating back to before there even was an Area 51. That one chapter made the author and Roswell the story instead of the Roadrunners and Area 51 as indicated in the title. I will be on Coast to Coast tonight with George Noory and Ian Punnett speaking for the National Geographic Channel. I expect George Knapp will do a show with the author Annie Jacobsen.

Attached link: http://nvahof.org/?page_id=5

In Reply to: Re: Holy crap posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on May 17, 2011 at 23:41:39 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]