Re: Camo behavior?

Message posted by Gregos on May 11, 2011 at 8:38:42 PST:

No verbal contact, but this is a funny story: Last year I was exploring the Road Block Canyon area. I took my H3 over the road block and parked right next to the Restricted Border. Of course they sent the Cammo Dudes out to pay me a visit. I guess he didn't want to take a chance driving over the road block, so he sent his partner on foot after me. As I was heading back out the Cammo Dude on foot saw me coming at him, turned and fast walked / jogged back to his truck. I burst out laughing as if I had video of it, it would remind you of the infamous "Big Foot" video from the 60s! He jumped back in the Cammo Dude truck and they both hauled ass out of the canyon. So here I am following them at a pretty fast rate of speed for a rough dirt road. I looked over to my wife in the passenger seat and said, "What's wrong with this picture?" Who's chasing who now? My wife hates my little adventures but anytime we bump into the Cammo Dudes, it makes her day!

To see the rest of my adventure, go to the Trip Report section and click on "The Cammo Dudes Hate Me" April 12 & 13, 2010.

Too bad they're not allowed to make contact. I have the upmost respect for those guys and would like to buy the guy in my photo a drink and say, "No hard feelings, buddy."

In Reply to: Re: Camo behavior? posted by Gary Sheppard on May 11, 2011 at 6:53:38 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]