"Today... The sun never sets on American territory"

Message posted by wheresjanet on March 23, 2011 at 0:03:48 PST:

With everything we have in just ONE state and 49 more to go. The 1 state being NV do you really think China will surpass our Military and or Government power? Think about this. Just in a few hangars lies the most advanced weapons platforms known to man kind. That is just 1 out of 100's and 100's of Extremely classified US installations. CONUS and overseas. "Today... The sun never sets on American territory". True in a way since the US has a presence literally around the globe. Physically and digitally.

Control the air and rule the ground. Control the seas and control the coasts! We have been in the game sine 1955! The U-2 spy plane came out around that time and so did the A-12. If the public saw the A-12 in 1962 or whenever it came out. Im pretty sure it was sometime in the 60's. People would think it was a UFO/Aliens! That was in the 50's and 60's. Imagine what we have in 2011. Damn just imagine what we have today.

MDA has what they have covered!
Cheyenne Mountain
Raven Rock Mountain Complex
Mount Weather
Underground support centers.

THE LIST GOES ON.
The NRO launches a classified platform into orbit like every other month. HMMM what could that be :)
My point is a country like China may have money but they certainly do not have what we have! Also how can you build a deterrent against something that "doesn't exist"???
To me that seems it would be a little hard to accomplish.
Our ISR and intelligence is spectacular. Our country excuse me the great nation of ours monitors EVERYTHING.

I bet i can start stating names of places that most people have never heard of. Never been on TV. No documentaries whatsoever. Pretty much out of public view. Now with out saying to much ill say this. If i know about some of those places that i said i COULD state i can't even imagine what i don't know of. I can't even fathom it! I find that simply amazing and beautiful by the way.

The reason for me mentioning all this is because i am a little curious to know people's opinion on this. Do you think China can surpass us in the next 50 years or so?

Signal intelligence all the way to the troops on the ground. (God Bless them)! IMINT, HUMINT etc. So strict now as well. With Classified information. Very strict with Government/Military installations, Security clearances things of that nature. Making it harder for the enemy to understand operations/procedures. Also if they destroy us. "THEY" being an enemy country they wont have anyone to make them funny movies like Paul.. ;)

You know in a way that can be taken somewhat seriously. North Korea's leader (kim jong il) LOVES absolutely LOVES American made movies. So my point being is they need us for some things. One main thing being currency our media things along those lines.

So please i am asking YOU to share your opinion.

Thank you

... ;)

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]