Re: Some extra airspace was needed last night

Message posted by Roadeye on March 11, 2011 at 7:06:56 PST:

Sorry Andre I thought you had read my earlier posts.
What I was refering to was how you suggested that I move on to other sites.
Earlier I had mentioned that being gently asked to "move on to another type of website" was my "personal favorite" of the ways people who come here asking questions that don't appear to be popular are most often shined on down the line.
Sorry you missed that.
But, now that you're back again, let me ask you another question referring to your previous post.
When you said posts are rigorously vetted...
Vetted by who....exactly?
And what for?
One time I had a kid who claimed to have a "best friend" who lived where I do "Vet" one of my posts where I was asking about some kind of military exercise that might have been going on in the area.
He called a large number of people who witnessed the activities a lot of nasty names.
And not one of them were claiming to see anything other than a lot of fighter planes which are not commonly seen in my neck of the woods.
Some of the people he insulted were former military.
Is that what you call vigourous vetting?
And what were his qualifications anyway?
What are yours for that matter?
Quite frankly sir...I find your response to simple, open ended questions, a little disquieting.
And I'm afraid your insistance that I go away because I posed them appears to be making my point sir.
Posts about bricks and mortar are fine here.
But if they are questions or reports about aircraft that may have been seen elsewhere and not readily recognized...don't ask.
You may get a reasonable reply or explanation...or, more probably, you may find yourself "rigorously vetted".
Just my two cents.

In Reply to: Re: Some extra airspace was needed last night posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on March 11, 2011 at 6:33:54 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]