Re: Some extra airspace was needed last night

Message posted by jbowers62 on March 10, 2011 at 22:33:07 PST:

Ok, not that Joerg needs anyone to defend him, but I feel I need to let you know how I feel about this. First, by "attitude" I believe he means the tone in the way you write, which I even picked up on. Second, I don't think that Joerg or his admins on this website "insult and ridicule" legitimate questions, because I myself ask, in my first post a month ago about a sighting and got a civil answer. The only time any posters "insult and ridicule" is quite frankly when they deserve it and most of the time Joerg or one of the admins step in and stop it.

For that, I have the utmost respect for Joerg and his staff because, they try and prevent disinformation. Instead of spending hours discussing and interpreting every single object someone sees in the sky, they for the most part do not comment. With as much, time and effort that he puts into this site and keeping tabs on the base itself, I have to think if he saw or heard something and then someone else confirms they did as well then it's free game on discussion. Such as this situation right here. But if someone, comes here and says I saw this, this, and this and Joerg has absolutely no evidence of it. Why open himself up to "insults and ridicule" of commenting/examining something he has no idea about.

The staff of this website is very informative and I thank them for being my eyes and ears in the desert and the time that they consistently put into this site. Very Professional.

In Reply to: Re: Some extra airspace was needed last night posted by Roadeye on March 10, 2011 at 11:47:51 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]