Re: Some extra airspace was needed last night

Message posted by Roadeye on March 10, 2011 at 11:47:51 PST:

Ok "ignore my attitude" if you must...although I fail to understand why you'd want to.
I did nothing wrong nor disrespectful in any way with my post.
I also stated quite clearly that I believed your post and Paul's.
Joerg my attitude here is simply one of honest curiosity and polite skepticism...nothing more.
I simply fail to see why a website that says it's a research site trying to find out what American's tax dollars are being spent on is not only willing to ignore hundreds of reports of possible sightings of new "high tech" aircraft from around the world that are being brought forward by very lucid and highly intelligent people.
I also don't understand why, when it doesn't ignore them...many of the regular posters here go out of their way to insult and ridicule the people who've done nothing more than see something they don't recognize and ask what it may be.
Yet...regular posters here don't seem to suffer that treatment.
I find that interesting.
As to focusing on the point of my previous post...you did nothing of the kind.
You dodged the point entirely...again curious, to say the least, especially considering I showed no contempt toward what you posted whatsoever.
If you're calling my question about government planted debunkers on this board and my reasons for posing it a bad attitude...I'm sorry.
Again...it was a fair question, not disrespectful in any way whatsoever.
Again...there are many people catching glimpses and sometimes good looks at some very interesting objects in the skies around the world these days.
And no these people are not saying they came from other planets.
They are saying they believe they are things built by man and most likely American made.
Isn't this the kind of things you guys are claiming to be looking for?
I thought so.
Again...just my two cents and a little more food for thought.
Nothing more.
Roadeye

In Reply to: Re: Some extra airspace was needed last night posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on March 10, 2011 at 8:32:55 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]