Re: Video footage of Objects around Area 51

Message posted by Ag 51 on January 31, 2011 at 17:02:30 PST:

Hi Desert Ear,

I have read that lasers or holgrams can be projected into the sky to create what looks like a real object.
There was even a rumour that the Jets that crashed into the World trade center (9/11) was such a thing and that the buildings were detonated.

Yes, on the notes on that webpage it says the pictures were actually taken from Mount Sterling,
which I believe is south of Nelis airbase towards North of Mt Charleston, yes off the 95 highway.

This is I beleieve the only place that one can see papoose lake S4 facility, but its over 40 miles away.

I did find the photos interesting , and I was hoping that someone has similar photos looking from either the 375 highway or GLR..I beleive that you often can see flare activity.... and some flares remain static once they raise above the mountain horizon..

which would make a interesting photo...IMO...

----------------
Text on webpage

This is a strange one. We were parked on the dirt road that leads to Sterling Peak, (supposedly the only peak one can see Area S4) and we have a pretty good vantage point of the test site. Indian Springs is about 20 miles down the road.

This glowing ball blinked on, stayed for about 5 minutes, and blinked off. It did it several times that evening.

The streaks at the bottom of the picture is traffic on Highway 95.

In Reply to: Re: Video footage of Objects around Area 51 posted by Desert Ear on January 30, 2011 at 14:40:04 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]