Re: Has anyone on this site ever witnessed a Flying disc Saucer type object around Area 51 ?

Message posted by Ag51 on January 31, 2011 at 16:35:32 PST:

Hi Greatguess,

Thanks for giving your opinion based upon your experience from your Aerospace Engineering background and correcting any of the members (ie QQ etc) beliefs as to why they may no longer have been developed..

I have seen other videos / pictures other than the avocar of disc tye objects that appeared to be very high tech and to have had much better stability..

I myself would be very surprised that there is not a very updated version that had been developed that could probably make manovers in numerous directions that most of us would think were from ET if we witnessed one...

looking at the basic design, it appears they can move up and down using thrust to lift or decline vertically.. and have various thrust engines somehow supported on some sort of a 360 degree radial support structure..that can allow them to thrust say at least in 8 to 12 or more directions...if for eg it was just initially in hover position and not moving in any direction initially..

Then it could very quickly take off in any direction of the compass..and probably also lift or decline if required at the same time..

Maybe the one thing that we couldnt determine would be how fast these objects may travel... and do or are they able to leave our atmosphere.. and travel the cosmos.... That no doubt would seen far too advanced for most of us to accept that man could design, unless they have found a way to travel faster than the speed of light or travel via wormholes or ETs have really visited this planet...

I have to say that the longer that I have looked into this, the less that I believe that the UFO scene has been set up by the Goverment / CIA as a cover up...

As for Joerg and no one else coming forward with any Disc sitings, It does still surprise me no one has witnessed disc objects... Maybe they have been moved to Tonapah... or other places...

There was even a report of a place in the NW U.K at warton airbase of some type of disc siteings,but that was later suggested to be a high tech stealth plane...

In Reply to: Re: Has anyone on this site ever witnessed a Flying disc Saucer type object around Area 51 ? posted by greatguess on January 27, 2011 at 14:32:15 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]