Has anyone on this site ever witnessed a Flying disc Saucer type object around Area 51 ?

Message posted by Ag51 on January 27, 2011 at 10:11:56 PST:

Hi,

After reading and having watched programmes on UFOS about How the Nazis had developed Flying Saucer type craft..

It was suggested that the scientists / engineers who had developed them , that after the war many were taken to the USA to work on US military aircraft..

There has been footage of such craft being test flown
at various locations in the USA...

As much as Bob Lazars claims seem to have been overall dismissed on this site to be a hoax from my
reading on many past messages and the claim that this is NOT a UFO site...

It does however really surprise me that Similar saucer type craft had not been further developed at Groom Lake airbase, and one would surely have expected someone on this website who has visited it for some years and more often than most of us...

that they had not witnessed such objects... Joerg and Peter Merlin and some other members who live close to the area for eg..

Have none of you honestly never seen such objects.

Does anyone know if there Was ever surposed to had been real photos taken from Bob Lazar himself, that were taken when he made his claims that you could see saucers from the 375 highway back in the 80s.. if he made these claims surely he would had videoed them or taken photos at the time...

But even if Lazar was a fake... surely there have been such saucer type craft tested or flown around groom lake. IF not recently, I just wondered if any of the older visiters back then may had ever witnessed such objects.

Many of those saucers were developed in the 1950s such as the Avrocar... so what would they be like if they developed them further, 50 years on !!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avrocar

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]