Re: Tikaboo outpost

Message posted by Gimbal on December 24, 2010 at 2:30:38 PST:

A couple of posts have ended up in the Red Mercury thread, it seems to me that most if not all on this site have a high degree of responsibility when it comes to what is a fun pastime and giving away the game.

From what I have read so far the Cammo Dudes are familiar with the regular visitors to the gates and things are amiable. Other stories from newbies describe being buzzed by Pave Hawkes or F16's. Also if something needs to fly the Dudes push Joe Public further back by a little "light intimidation", they are trained to make people feel a bit nervous by their presence.

Our fascination and interest in what goes on here cannot be helped and who knows the Range may not be the top facility anymore. Deception as a big part of the game as is disinformation, personally my interest will not stop and I have no chance of seeing a black project for real.

Merry Christmas to the guys on the Range (and to all here)hopefully we are not disrupting your work too much.

Christmas Cracker joke: "Went to buy a Stealth Aircraft, had no luck, couldn't see any"

In Reply to: Tikaboo outpost posted by Gimbal on December 22, 2010 at 5:27:59 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]