Re: Red Mercury Liquid found with Red Brommerk, this is interesting!

Message posted by Robert on December 23, 2010 at 15:34:30 PST:

There is a real fine line here. All of us here are interested in what goes on at Area 51, but most of what goes on there is Classified. We still sit out there and legally try to discover whatever we can. This site helps shine a light on Area 51. The obvious problems with Wikileaks is that the classified info was obtained illegally. I am not for obtaining anything illegally and releasing it to the public. What happens if any one of us are sitting out on GLR and witness a highly classfied test flight and film it. True the odds aren't great of this happening due to the highly sophisticated techniques used at Area 51, but it could happen. I believe Chuck Clark has a video of a highly classified test flight, but he is not making it public. Would this site make something public that was obtained legally, even if it is classified? Tough question to answer. I am sure the laws about photography could be used to make a real mess for somebody who photographed or filmed it and made it public. I am not sure how I would handle it if I was in that position. Go public or not! Probably not!!!

In Reply to: Re: Red Mercury Liquid found with Red Brommerk, this is interesting! posted by RickB on December 22, 2010 at 15:15:43 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]