Re: Showcasing a national asset New TTR Website

Message posted by RickB on December 15, 2010 at 21:00:49 PST:

Peter, this is a great website!!.... with a really nice open style and fresh approach. A national asset showcase indeed! I especially enjoyed the PDF history. Thank you for sharing.

Not sure how I tender my question on this though, but it seems the site is almost too easy going, somewhat nonchaliant with a rather down home folksy feel for such a sensitive and secure military area where so much secret activity has gone on (and I assume still goes on), along with its direct association with far more destructive (weaponry) testing areas and laboratories located elsewhere.

Almost in a weird matter of fact kind of way, invites the public... "This is who we are, what we've done and what we do... Come on out (and visit us)... see our historic place".

Am I off with my slant on this?? What do others think?

Question: on the page titled "Customer and Visitor Informtation", what is the base shown in the photo? I can't see it good, but it does not look like the satelite photos I have seen of the TTR main base.

In Reply to: Showcasing a national asset posted by Peter Merlin on December 14, 2010 at 8:45:59 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]