My "F-117 Flying Again!!" Video explanation

Message posted by 8081rt on November 10, 2010 at 19:06:04 PST:

I am the guy who shot the video of the F-117 back in July. The reason why I recently posted it was due to the fact that I was just scared to put it up. It was a matter of OPSEC to me. I mean, this thing is officially retired and other countries know that. Me putting up the video tells the enemy, that its not retired and is still out there. I didn't want to cause any trouble putting it out there. But since someone else shot video of it and put it up, I though I should to. Sorry I didn't run to my computer that day and upload it to youtube. Sorry I didn't talk as it was approaching us. I like my videos quiet and no talking what so ever unless its a scanner. So I waited till it passed us to go crazy. So believe what you want. Im not posting where I shot it at all. Its in Nevada, The desert, in the range, west of Rachel, near dirt and a fence.

Another reason I didn't want to put it up is because of what many of you guys are already saying! Naysayers! I knew most of you guys wouldn't believe it and go all out to figure out if its real. I mean checking the weather of that day? Really?!

Thanks to you guys who believe us. I know I met at least one of you, Travis I believe. Thanks.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]