Re: Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura: Area 51

Message posted by 9 11 on October 31, 2010 at 11:33:07 PST:

Although ths is off topic now you have raised this subject I feel that I will take the chance to comment on this....

As much as I found it hard to believe. ( initially)

J.V has often been on the Alex Jones show and the more I observe what he (A.J) says... The more I have started asking questions about Goverments around the World including U.S and what their intentions MAY be ... and I do suspect that there may be Many truths in what hes been saying. and I find it very concerning.

No doubt theres always more than one possibility on view point... but I have seen many things happen what Alex Jone has indicated...

One of the big concerns that he presents is that since 9/11 is the HUGE increase in world wide security.. that he describes has having already gone Far too extreme... he comments on body scanners will become a main use in numerous commerce services Banks big buildings businesses etc, other than just Airports...He warns of the danger behind these scanners and I dont just mean in terms of privacy... more the effects on US from the Strong Radiation effects that are or will help Kill us off..

Some people ..no doubt are all for better security... others believe they are having their privacy eroded away and giving in to total control...

The other big issue is over Population problems and his claims that its the Goverment intention to lower it, and NOT just in 3rd the World. ( Eugenics)

He has actually shown a Video with the USA and World leaders who are involved in planning this... and having now seen this myself I CANNOT think that he is trying to deceive anyone. One of the most famous people in the World is also involved in this project and he is shown in the Vidoe discussing it... and I myself was very disturbed when I seen it.

He claims that the use of Viruses ( swine flu vacine as an eg) and our the poisoning of our food and water will be what Kills us all off rather than Nuclear weapons.

I myself do find it ALL VERY disturbing having observed him for some time and now seen a lot of what he says has occurred or been main news in scientific reports..

this is my view on it since I have spent quite some time looked into what he has been trying to expose...

In Reply to: Re: Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura: Area 51 posted by Brian Liddicoat on October 31, 2010 at 6:48:04 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]