Yahoo & Area 51..

Message posted by wheresjanet on September 22, 2010 at 22:44:40 PST:

Have you ever noticed on yahoo answers the stupid answers to questions such as "is area 51 active?" People answer no its completely closed down and everything was moved somewhere else..

Or "no one is there", "nothing goes on there" "its a distraction that the Govt uses"...

Blah Blah Blah..

People don't realize that there are tons of flights to Groom lake and all of the new buildings that are being constructed there. The amount of people that work out there. Take Groom lake and compare it to top secret operations at china lake or white sands missile range. Theres more info about those two places then there are about Groom.. There are more information about NSA ground stations than info about Groom lake. So i highly doubt that there spending so much money on transporting people, gasoline, hangars, buildings, roads, food, equipment, security etc... Even high ranking pilots aren't allowed to fly near R-4808A. My friend is a USAF F-16 pilot and he says that some people he knew/knows been reprimanded sent back home get fined and sometimes get suspended.. Now with google earth and other companies with Satellite Tech. Theres no way at least in the CONUS that there is an above ground military installation with 3 million acres of restricted land around it over 14,000 square miles of restricted airspace around it. There is NO other facility like this one. Even our president has denied access to any Local, State and Federal agencies from inspecting the facility in the "Paramount interest of the United States" Thats awesome in my book.

Anyway what i'm saying basically is. Sure there are a lot of Top secret facilities in the US the Gov't doesn't want anyone to know about. But this one is so large and secure and so secretive. I don't see how they would go through all this trouble and pretend its active and really conducting work somewhere else. I really don't think so.. I'd bet there is still to this day very very very top secret operations going on inside what we know as AREA 51!!

Please give me your honest opinion..

Thank you,

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]