Re: Isnt area 51 awesome ?!?!?

Message posted by wheresjanet on September 08, 2010 at 13:01:05 PST:

Ok. This whole conversation comes back to the "similar sites" postings. Its ok. Im going to give you what i think. Most people know this already but this is for the people that are new to the subject.

1955 Groom lake was taken over by the Central Intelligence Agency aka CIA. Then in the 70's and 80's the Department of Energy started to get interested in Groom lake. It was great for the DOE because the CIA already had built labs and other facilities there. So not only was it perfect for the CIA it became "perfect" for the DOE. What the CIA and the DOE where both working on at the same place most people have no idea because its extremely classified to this day. Early 90's supposedly the DOE handed over the facility at Groom lake to the U.S. Air Force. But if you look at it the USAF was there the whole time. Even in 1955. So maybe DOE, CIA and USAF all remain there to this day. Or its just one of those agencies now? I don't know.

But from 3 very very reliable sources all say the same exact thing. Groom lake is used for testing of advanced weapons systems and weapons. Probably other things are done there once and a while. Maybe the DoD has an idea they drew up at the Pentagon and they want to test it. The place they happen to test it is Groom lake.

Ever since the NTS name change the CIA is now a big customer at the Nevada National Security Site. Groom lake's property isn't that big but it has 3 million acres around it and 15,000 square miles of restricted airspace. Thanks to the NNSS, TTR and the Nellis range complex.

I respect a lot of intelligent opinions on this site. So Let me ask you this. How much do you think the CIA is involved with Groom lake to this day?

Thank you for your time.

In Reply to: Re: Isnt area 51 awesome ?!?!? posted by Robert on September 08, 2010 at 11:20:57 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]