Re: Isnt area 51 awesome ?!?!?

Message posted by Robert on September 08, 2010 at 11:20:57 PST:

The purpose of their lawsuit was to obtain information about the chemicals used in certain materials. I would have hoped that our government would have been able to share some of this information in a responsible manner. I was in the military and would not trade any of my time served for anything, but it is obvious (even though I am not 60 yet) that plenty of things done for the sake of National security, love of country, and honor may not have been done with the most common sense. I would imagine that even in the 60's and 70's open burning pits were not a great idea! A little common sense, No! I have always felt a lot safer knowing there are people watching the people protecting us. I don't question the integity, bravery, or intentions of the many workers out at Area 51 past or present. They are without doubt the best of the best, but you better believe there were things done out there that shouldn't have been done, but due to the remoteness and secretiveness, we will never know everything. I am not calling for complete oversight made public or anything like that, just "common sense". There used to be a real attitude towards being "above the law" even with the security. Flying helicopters way lower than allowed by military regulations, harassing people on BLM land, the sensors and many others that have recently changed. If it was like that on the outside perimeter, I can only imagine some of the things that went on inside. It is really a fine line. Norio, Joerg, and others developed this site with that in mind! It is important to try and keep an eye on things out in the middle of nowhere! To answer the question, "Isn't Area 51 awesome?" Hell, yeah

In Reply to: Re: Isnt area 51 awesome ?!?!? posted by NoOne on September 08, 2010 at 3:03:35 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]