Re: In Defense ..

Message posted by Ron on August 23, 2010 at 14:19:20 PST:

Both, that latest article has some questionable aspects, as do some do many of his other articles.

He is the one who came up with that flying pumpkin seed aircraft, and also the one who turned Tier-3 into TR-3 which now has its own internet nonsense attached.

What I specifically thought was a bit questionable, was that airborne secret aircraft, have to actually get on the ground under a shelter before sat overflights, even at night, but can actually though use airborne KC-135s to hide under.

In all my years of following black projects, I have never heard of such a thing. I have always thought the satellite timings were to keep aircraft from being caught in the open on a runway, taxiiway or parked outside, and not where airborne aircraft at night had to go hide.

The idea that airborne aircraft, will have to dash to some base, land, get under a shelter so they are not caught in the air by satellites, well that seems rather strange. If i am wrong, I will admit certainly admit it though

In Reply to: Re: In Defense .. posted by Steve Douglass on August 23, 2010 at 11:52:46 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]