Peter Merlin

Message posted by James Petty on August 21, 2010 at 21:35:55 PST:

i recieved two emails today from two people who have delt with Peter Merlin and basically this is what I know (P.S. one of them Met Peter Merlin in 2005 and talk tpo the other on the phone several times and that person is a she-anyway I'm still not standing by Peter Merlin and you guys can treat people all you want but here is what it comes down to: When Peter Merlin and te Dart Shooter decided to have diahrrea of the mouth they did this to themselves-Peter and his Dart Shooter Buddy cannot discredit me when they have already discredit themselves! So I will no longer deal with a bunch od loosers by the way my expertise and the lady and gentlemen who are also excellent friends of my spouse-their expertise superior to anything Peter Merlin and his Dart Buddy will ever have by the way Thank You for enlighting me to this site's childish self serving behavior I've enjoyed watching your childish behavior I will go back to my continued friendship with real people-and by the way Peter Merlin Bill Scott has more balls than you do-Your's are shriviled up! Have A Nice Day

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]