Insuts and threats

Message posted by James Petty on August 20, 2010 at 20:53:01 PST:

It amazes me that a webmaster will insult a person when he/she does nor conform to Peter Merlin after reading the insults I talked to my sources and they feel that the insults and the threats are very childish-and the dart gun was not funny-what also shocks me is my information came from credible people-so are you saying all the people including me and the F-15 pilot are liars? It also shocks me that they would assume I didn't have my sources-I explained about the J-58 we have one at Hill AFB and it's made up of non-servicable components while the flyable J-58s are in storage-Finally web master I have remarkabley have recovered from 3 strokes due to some hole in my heart wall-you make fun of my spelling-but as for any concern-don't judge someone-I would be happy if you suffered 3 strokes and have to go through surgeries and physical therapy to get back up again-and finally the dart gun is not funny-didn't your mama teach you any manners? Finally I stand by everything I said-sorry I won't stand by Peter Merlin. If I really wanted to I could bring out the big guns and have them come on line and they could easily vouch for my creadbility-I can stand on my own two feet. I've said my piece. have a nice day

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]