Peter Merlin Area 51 Refresh

Message posted by James Petty on August 20, 2010 at 13:53:58 PST:

Mr. Peter Merlin is willing to outright say that the Blackstar Projuect Never EXSISTED! I need to inform Mr. Peter Merlin that not only have I seen the Mothership SR-3/Spaceplane XOV 1 and 2 He failed to do the following read the article very carefully in Aviation Week & Space Technology-Mr. Merlin I have in my collection very detailed schetches of both the Mothership/Spaceplane-oneof the drawings is from a F-15 Eagle pilot based at Holloman AFB New Mexico-I also take acception to about the Hangar issue-I also take exception to the J-58-these engines the ones remaining were zero timed put into storage with spares the majority of the J-58s on display were put together from non-working parts and so on. The J-58 that can be used again that are in storage-have a piece of hardware that ARE NOT FOUND ON THE NON-FUNCTIONAL DISPLAY J-58s.Peter seems to forget that our military and the goverment always lie to us. In one of the sightings a lady saw the mothership and did an excellent sketch of it no computer enhanced at all!-You would be suprised at how many aviation and Blackbird die hards do not know about Jack Weeks and him overflying the U.S.S. Pueblo. BY the way niether has the U.S. Goverment/Military and the Pentagon come and outright say the Blackstar Project Never Was.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]