Area 51

Message posted by James Petty on August 17, 2010 at 0:10:05 PST:

A person responded critical of my information-first I know frigging well the Delta Dart was retired over 20 years ago! please don't insult my intelligance. This perso had given me more information however I had agreed along time ago not to give too much specifics and I will honor that-I have two very good friends who know much about certain things again I have agreed to keep my word-and that is how a man is judged. I lie in Utah and I have seen strange things at Micheal Army Airfield since enormous monies was pumped into the facilities and runways. I've sen blue lights and like others have seen UFOs being chased or ones that seem to be under our military control and finally I'm more knowledgable about Nuclear/Thermonuclear Weapons-My 9th Grade Science Fair Project was Thermonuclear Weapons. If you don't believe me check the Salt lake Tribune Archives the date November 11, 1994 I acomplished an extrordinary acomplishment I just keep quite-So I know alot more about lasers, different kinds and so on. I believe that slamming someone supposdly because they are discussing science fiction-people seem to forget the very old black & white shows of Buck Rogers-that was not a fantsy and here is why because the Chinese have been using rockets way before we knew anything about rockets. Please don't be critical when you really don't know what your talking about

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]