Area 51 Vince White

Message posted by James Petty on August 16, 2010 at 0:42:59 PST:

I was reading about UFO cover ups and so on. I had a friend who worked in a machine shop who did my maching for rocket nozzles-He at one was a Crew Chief On a F-106 Delta Dart and he remembers about the plane he he was the Crew Chief on this peticular F-106 and stated that thee was alot of communication between the F-106 pilot and the control tower -he had just seen this UFO and was accelerating he kept up only for a short time. Well he was told to land and not taxi in-he was met out at the end of the runway he was taken away and his plane was dismantled and he never saw he F-106 again! I also found out through a Irainian here in the United States that Iraninan Air Force had several encounters with UFO's apparently the Iranians have figured out some are manufactured by the U.S. Military-this may explain why the Iranians have buried all crucial so deep that no nuclear or thermonuclear could do any significant damage-but if the U.S. Sir Force Posses a sophisticated flying vehicles armed with partical beam lasers-who know what they could do-and always remember this-the military & U.S. Goverment have never really been straight with us. So I believe we have such capabilities look all the expenditures-so anything is possible-look at it this way the Iranians may have found a way to force our Military & Goverment to show off our latest and greatest weapon systems-because that is the only way to really do any damage with out causing very signifcant casulties more than Iraq & Afganistan and more. Think about it.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]