Re: Anyone thinking of going to Groomlake Road please read.!

Message posted by RickB on July 27, 2010 at 17:28:35 PST:

Ha ha Matthew!! We must quit the rational thinking, or risk the blandness of dicussion forum mediocrity. LOL! Being from the Chicago area, rental cars and 4WDV's are nothing but a thing of beauty for me (and many of us too) with all the driving that we do out there. I've done the big loop around the entire Nellis, TTR, NTS ranges and down by Mercury and Creech many times, including trips up to NAS Fallon, the Fallon Bravo ranges and Sparks airfield a few times too. If it wasn't for the rental SUV's, I know I wouldn't have seen half the places I have seen or explored half the places I have explored while driving around out there.....I never tire of stopping for a picture in the middle of the road on that long lonely stretch of highway north of Rachel. And few things beat the slow wobble and bouncing of a Ford Explorer as you make your way up a dirt or gravel mountain road in the ranges to see what's over the next rise!

In Reply to: Re: Anyone thinking of going to Groomlake Road please read.! posted by Matthew Ruch on July 23, 2010 at 21:56:30 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]