Re: Discussion Forum Archive

Message posted by Peter Merlin on July 27, 2010 at 8:28:27 PST:

Glenn Campbell went to Nevada because of the UFO rumors surrounding Area 51. At that time, we didn't know much about Groom Lake. Glenn ultimately decided there was no extraterrestrial connection but he stayed to become an activist gadfly and to study the social/psychological/cultural phenomena of people who are interested in Area 51. He was never particularly interested in the nuts-and-bolts history of the base or the airplanes. He departed the scene for many years, returning recently with a new blog and a tour guide service.

I have known John Lear for many years and he hasn't improved with age. He has become increasingly strange, spouting outlandish conspiracy theories and occasionally making bizarre accusations against me. His greatest contribution to Area 51 research is the set of photos he shot in 1978.

I started to read Nick Cook's "The Hunt for Zero Point: Inside the Classified World of Antigravity Technology" (Broadway Books, 2001). For me, he lost all credibility in the Prologue (the first few pages). If that was supposed to be an example of his best research, why should I expect the rest of his work to be any better.

In Reply to: Re: Discussion Forum Archive posted by Pete on July 25, 2010 at 17:16:05 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]