Re: Discussion Forum Archive

Message posted by Chris H. on July 25, 2010 at 23:34:22 PST:

Krispy,

Any chance of you getting that photo e-mailed to me or posted here for the readers to see? Sightings in your part of the country aren't new. On May 10, 1992 a journalist with CNN claims to have seen the aircraft near Atlanta. And Phil Patton has reported that the Pulser has been heard numerous times out in the swamps of the American southeast.

Peter,

When were the supposed operational dates for that high speed demonstrator that your source mentioned? Also, if no Aurora does or never did exist then what do you suppose Chuck Clark videotaped back in February '94? He's gone on record as saying he believed it to be the Aurora.

I know back in the early to mid 90's and even more recently many of the residents in the Rachel area reported hearing loud engine tests they believed were linked to the Aurora. I've provided a link below to a video that illustrates the same sound believed to be heard then, but from January of this year. The sound quality isn't that great and headphones may be needed but something can definitely be heard. Ideas anyone?

Attached link: Enginr Thrust

In Reply to: Re: Discussion Forum Archive posted by Krispy on July 25, 2010 at 21:02:41 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]