Re: Discussion Forum Archive

Message posted by Pete on July 23, 2010 at 16:41:11 PST:

Hi Rick,

I have tried to read through some of the past Archives, but it takes a lot of time.

No doubt it is important to have some ideas of the evolution of the past of Area 51 and the basis of the history and theories behind it.

No doubt the longer term members are upto date on what is now seen as being accepted... But for newbies or medium term members, They cannot be sure what are the real, true or now accepted facts.

I dont know how many long term members are now in agreement that this is no longer a UFO related website, but I get the impression that most feel that there has never been any real proof found to suggest
that Area 51 is UFO related. But more of to do with purely high tech military aircraft.

What I am still rather puzzled by are things like in the 1940s I am led to believe that Germany had designed UFO saucers and that after the war many of these Scientists were brought to Groom lake.

So if they have invented UFO type saucers back then, what would they be like 60 to 70 years later ?

I would have thought mind blowing !

I am aware of some of the writings from Glen Campbell-
who has studied Area 51 for years,I suspect may longer than Joerg and other longer term members on here, and I would have thought gone through all the emotions and hard facts in trying to determine if there was any truth to the UFO theories ET etc but I
believe that now their conclusions are there is just no evidence.

This to me if this is truth is very disappointing, as without a doubt upon first reading the stories behind it, to be told by experts that it is unlikely... just looses the suspence behind it all.

I would have still liked to think that there could be
possibilities behind it... as which ever way I look at it, I could just as easy see it being covered up...

If I recall back in the 1960s the fastest manned aircraft on earth flew at over 2000 mph...

and theres presently an unmanned aircraft that flies at over 7500 mph.

The Space shuttle flies at 17,500 mph (Speed attained during atmospheric reentry)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_airspeed_record

The fastest that I was aware of was the surposed Aurora that I recall seeing reported on a UFO programme that flew from Area 51 to China and was estimated at Flying over 8000 mph.

When I was in Rachel in April, I spoke with a local and he claimed he had witnessed and calculated an object from Area 51 flying at over 23,000 mph..
and he claimed that he believes Bob Lazars claims and that they have been covered up..and he has now been made to look like a hoaxer by the CIA...or of a similar type association.

If No one has ever been allowed to visit S4 how would any of us no for sure ? Thats my thoughts on it. and even if they no longer hold such things at Area51 thats not to say that they couldnt be held elsewhere.. and whos to say that they couldnt be cloaked.. if technolgy is 50 years or more ahead even Man may have created such a thig let alone ET who would be maybe thousand or millions of years in advance of us.

So who can really say for sure if such things exist on this planet or not.. I dont think any of us can !

they may have been here in hiding for years or even amongst us all..whos to say that the general story behind the ufo theories in the "X files" dont have any form of truth in it or something along those lines and that Goverment are not covering it up or answering to some higher form above them.

Ps I replied to your comment on the other post that you made on my siteing.

In Reply to: Discussion Forum Archive posted by RickB on July 23, 2010 at 14:06:02 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]