Re: rachel back gate

Message posted by Chadwick on July 20, 2010 at 12:07:43 PST:

Ok Jim just gave you some big NO NO pointers here (im not calling you out Jim) but first off the sign say's "PHOTOGRAPHY OF THIS AREA IS PROHIBITED" and there not joking, that camera that is zooming down on you is also getting your license tag number and if you rented a car from Vegas, they can easily find out who you are by looking the info up do a background check of you, check to see if you owe any taxes, etc etc.. If you do go just go real quick and get out, don't let the cammo dudes sit there and have to watch you for an two or three hours (TRUST ME THEY HATE IT) If you do something stupid like I did down there, you will get home and get a letter from the IRS saying you owe $2,500.00 (which is the fine for trespassing on federal property) in back taxes.. don't think im joking? go down there, and OH BTW your already on federal property by the time you get to the signs, thats another way of how they get you... Seriously just becareful down there, those guys aren't joking around and I don't want to see anyone get hurt.

In Reply to: Re: rachel back gate posted by Gregos on July 17, 2010 at 21:15:48 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]